Our tiny Pave Lightning Stud, a little bolt of inspiration and energy to carry with you wherever you go, is now available in a threadless push pin flat back style so you can wear it in your cartilage piercings (like a tragus, conch, daith, or helix) - or your standard lobe piercing (in the 20g size).
The push pin earring post is easy to insert and remove from your ear, and the flat back makes it super comfortable to wear (no poking). Our push pin flat back earring studs are made of solid implant grade titanium and are hypoallergenic and always nickel free.
We love teaming our Pave Lightning Push Pin Flat Back Earring with our North Star Studs or our Pave Moon Studs for a completely celestial look. One earring, infinite possibilities. Make it yours.
We offer the flat back stud earrings as singles; if you'd like a pair, please order two.
Need help with sizing? I created a handy little guide to jewelry sizing just for you!
SPECS & SIZING
- Push pin stud is made of solid implant grade titanium
- Earring top is solid sterling silver 925 with high quality CZ crystals
- Gold version is coated in 14k gold
- Earring top is 8mm tall by 4mm wide
- Three gauges: 16g (1.2mm), 18g (1.0mm), and 20g (0.8mm)
- Two lengths: 6mm and 8mm
- Hypoallergenic and always nickel free