Our Mini Crystal Trinity stud teams a trio of stones to represent the chain of generations - and how we're all connected, in the past, present, and future. A cross between the Tiny Crystal Studs and our incredibly popular Tiny Trinity Studs, they're now available in a threadless push pin flat back style so you can wear them in your cartilage piercings (like a tragus, conch, daith, or helix) - or your standard lobe piercing (in the 20g size).
The push pin earring post is easy to insert and remove from your ear, and the flat back makes it super comfortable to wear (no poking). Our push pin flat back earring studs are made of solid implant grade titanium and are hypoallergenic and always nickel free.
Team it with simple geometric studs (e.g. Tiny Trinity Studs, Little Sphere Studs) or sparkle (e.g. Gaia Crystal Studs). One earring, infinite possibilities. Make it yours.
We offer the flat back stud earrings as singles; if you'd like a pair, please order two.
Need help with sizing? I created a handy little guide to jewelry sizing just for you!
SPECS & SIZING
- Push pin stud is made of solid implant grade titanium
- Earring top is solid sterling silver with high quality CZ
- Gold version is coated in 14k gold
- Earring top is 3.5mm diameter
- Three gauges: 16g (1.2mm), 18g (1.0mm), and 20g (0.8mm)
- Two lengths: 6mm and 8mm
- Hypoallergenic and always nickel free