Our Evil Eye stud earrings, a charming tiny emblem of luck to be carried with you always, are now available in a threadless push pin flat back style so you can wear them in your cartilage piercings (like a tragus, conch, daith, or helix) - or your standard lobe piercing (in the 20g size).
The push pin earring post is easy to insert and remove from your ear, and the flat back makes it super comfortable to wear (no poking). Our push pin flat back earring studs are made of solid implant grade titanium and are hypoallergenic and always nickel free.
Wear them solo, or team them with our Pave Moon Studs for a dose of intuition or our Pave Lightning Studs for a bolt of inspiration. One earring, infinite possibilities. Make it yours.
We offer the flat back stud earrings as singles; if you'd like a pair, please order two.
Need help with sizing? I created a handy little guide to jewelry sizing just for you!
Specs & Sizing
- Push pin stud is made of solid implant grade titanium
- Earring top is solid sterling silver 925 with high quality CZ crystals
- Gold version is coated in 14k gold for quality
- Silver version is coated in rhodium for quality
- Earring top is 7mm long by 3mm wide
- Three gauges: 16g (1.2mm), 18g (1.0mm), and 20g (0.8mm)
- Two lengths: 6mm and 8mm
- Hypoallergenic and always nickel free