We're 5 Years Young
...and we wanted to share 5 things that you might not know about us!
(1) I’m a former engineer, and I designed every piece in our collection to be part of a modular system of jewelry that you can mix and match.
(2) I’m always inspired by how our community styles their Maison Miru, so we decided to celebrate 5 years with 100 Days of Ear Parties, where we get to shine the spotlight on the international dreamers, thinkers and makers in our creative circle ✨
(3) We just officially launched Nap Earrings 😴 - our signature poke-free flat back earrings designed for 24/7 wear, now sold in pairs (at a slight discount)!
(4) We’re a small woman-and-AAPI owned business. Meet our tiny but mighty team, if you haven’t already!
(5) We love to eat, and we especially love to share. We’re currently crushing on Forsythia (crazy good Italian), Patisserie Fouet (the matcha tiramisu is my daughter’s favorite), and Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery (pimento cheese danish FTW). Message us for more NYC food recos 😋
Thanks again for being part of this journey. To celebrate 5 years, we’re gifting a limited edition bubble bag and sticker set with all orders above $125. No code required, while supplies last!
Everyday essentials you can endlessly remix
Designed with love in NYC
Free Shipping over $75
Safe for sensitive skin
"Shop if you're a minimalist who loves decorating your ears from top to bottom. Maison Miru is stocked with every type of delicate cuff and stud you can imagine."
👇 Shop our bestsellers 👇
AS SEEN ON
Jewelry for dreaming, playing and creating ✨
Maison Miru is a unisex system of jewelry: essential pieces that you can play with to endlessly remix and reimagine.
We make jewelry for dreamers, thinkers and makers - people who value imagination and play as a driving force for life.