Our Tiny Sapphire ball back stud earring is the ultimate anchor for your ear stack. It’s the solid 14k gold upgrade to our signature Tiny Crystal Studs, complete with our signature solid gold ball backing for secure, poke-free comfort.
To wear our ball back earrings, you’ll screw on the solid gold ball back onto the earring post. The screw on design is designed to be safe and secure (great for kids!) and it also won’t squeeze your ear - so they’re extra comfortable and perfect for wearing 24/7.
Our signature ball back stud earrings are designed for both lobe and cartilage piercings, and they’re designed to wear 24/7 while you’re showering and sleeping. Our ball back studs are also poke-free - so they’re great to wear with Airpods and headphones.
We offer our ball back stud earrings as singles and pairs, so you can mix and match to build your own signature ear party. One earring, infinite possibilities. Make it yours.
Specs & Sizing
- Solid 14k gold stud earring with 2mm white sapphire
- Solid 14k gold threaded post and ball backing
- Post is 20g and 7.5mm long (effective length is 6mm once you screw on the ball backing)
- For lobe and cartilage piercings
- Great for kids - and adults!
- Hypoallergenic and always nickel free
- Made of recycled 14k gold