For the elegant minimalist, I created the Little Sphere Stud. Perfect for pairing with our smaller Tiny Secret Studs, our Little Bar Studs, and of course, our Tiny Crystal Studs, they're now available in a threadless push pin flat back style so you can wear them in your cartilage piercings (like a tragus, conch, daith, or helix) - or your standard lobe piercing (in the 20g size).
The push pin earring post is easy to insert and remove from your ear, and the flat back makes it super comfortable to wear (no poking). Our push pin flat back earring studs are made of solid implant grade titanium and are hypoallergenic and always nickel free. One earring, infinite possibilities. Make it yours.
We offer the flat back stud earrings as singles; if you'd like a pair, please order two.
Need help with sizing? I created a handy little guide to jewelry sizing just for you!
Specs & Sizing
- Push pin stud and earring top are made of solid implant grade titanium
- Gold version is coated in 14k gold
- Earring top is 3mm in diameter
- Three gauges: 16g (1.2mm), 18g (1.0mm), and 20g (0.8mm)
- Two lengths: 6mm and 8mm
- Hypoallergenic and always nickel free